Men Experiencing Labor Pains
With their wives supporting them.
HAHAHHAHAHA TOO GOOD
I bet a kick in the balls would feel real good right about then.
“Men can handle anything”
“Women exaggerate everything”
And then they realized just how wrong they were
That was beautiful
omg. this is the best thing ever.
Renisha Mcbride was a 19 year old Black Girl from Michigan. On November 2nd, she was involved in a terrible car crash but survived. After the accident, she ran to the nearest house looking for help because her phone had died. She knocked on the front door and was shot in the face with a shotgun by the White Homeowner. After the murder, No Charges have been pressed against the White shooter and it is being called a justified Killing. Several Police officers and the Shooter’s lawyer have said that “He acted Properly” in shooting her. Don’t ever be fooled into believing that Racism is over.
If you’re a Fan of signing Petitions, you can sign one at http://act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/Renisha/?akid=662.675511.T8Xw70&rd=1&t=4
Written By @KingKwajo
Today in Thailand (Dec. 2, 2013)
1. A Thai Buddhist monk puts on a gas mask as riot police use water cannon and tear gas while anti-government protesters attempt to remove barricades outside Government House in Bangkok. (Dylan Martinez/Reuters)
2. Anti-government protesters use plastic bags to cover their heads during a clashes with the police at the metropolitan police headquarters in Bangkok. (Athit Perawongmetha/Reuters)
3. Anti-government protesters flee as riot policemen use water cannon during clashes with the police the metropolitan police headquarters in Bangkok. (Athit Perawongmetha/Reuters)
4. An anti-government protester throws a rock at Thai riot police as they attempt to remove barricades outside Government House in Bangkok. (Dylan Martinez/Reuters)
5. Riot police look over the fence towards anti-government protesters attacking their position near the Government house in Bangkok. (Damir Sagolj/Reuters)
6. An anti-government protester carries a Thai flag adorned with used teargas canisters as they attempt to remove barricades outside Government House in Bangkok. (Dylan Martinez/Reuters)
7. Photographers help an injured protester after clashes broke out with the riot police near the Government House in Bangkok. (Chaiwat Subprasom/Reuters)
8. An anti-government protester throws a teargas canister at Thai riot police as they attempt to remove barricades outside Government House in Bangkok. (Dylan Martinez/Reuters)
9. Protesters hold colourful balloons in Bangkok. (Mast Irham/EPA)
10. Anti-government protesters use sling shots to throw rocks at Thai riot police as they attack the Government House in Bangkok. (Dylan Martinez/Reuters)
Bless this entirely. But it’s sickening how WE have to be the ones to correct the guys’ actions. Because being a decent human being is out of the question apparently.
Taken from the source article:
“What men need is a wake-up call: You’re the problem. If not you personally, then your best friend, a coworker, or that dude in your fantasy football league is. You’re making us feel unsafe every day, in a thousand different ways. To help you better identify your harassing behavior, we’ve illustrated the most common types of misogynists—along with the comebacks from us you might not get, given the trap-door spideriness of your attacks, but which you certainly deserve.”
Illustrations by Brittany Kusa
“burp in that assholes face”
Firstly, it’s bad enough that you even consume animal products, but when I catch you pouring litres upon litres of cows milk down the sink because you “just couldn’t finish it” (when it’s not even “off”) even when I warned you… you should forgive me if I am just a little angry. And if by now you STILL don’t “understand” why I am yelling at you over “spilt milk" because you haven’t listened to a thing I’ve previously said then maybe you should actually watch a fucking video.